Thursday 1 May 2014

MY TOP TEN FAVOURITE BOOKS : LOST LADY by LEE WILKINSON ( Mills and Boon)



This is my fifth entry in the list of my top ten favourite books. Yes, it is a mills and boon novel but I had to add it to my favourite list. My first mills and boon novel and that too by Lee Wilkinson. What a combination! Most of you, I believe, hate these books and refer to them as trash but I have to admit, I love my trash and reading theses books relaxes me. Mills and Boon books are simple, uncomplicated, easy to read love stories, making them a good time-pass.
This book is also no different. A rich boy meets a poor girl- they fall in love- misunderstandings crop up between the two lovebirds- they move away from each other- meet again after many years- the chemistry and passion is still smouldering beneath the tough exterior of these two people- misunderstandings get solved- they reunite- happy ending.
The female protagonist's name in this book is named, Perdita meaning "the lost lady". Hence, the title.And yes,I do love this name too, though it's slightly difficult to roll from the tongue!!
I am a staunch defender of this genre of books and hence by default this had to be part of my list of favourite books. 


No comments:

Post a Comment